Induction cooktops are cooking devices which are completely unique from electric and gas stoves. They use the electromagnetic power which is very distinct from traditional cooktops. Day by day the lives of people are becoming very hectic and there are the environmental concerns. So nowadays, people are more eager to buy the best induction cooktop according to their necessity. And the following induction cooktops are the most popular choice for maximum households and commercial kitchens.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Best Induction Cooktop
- 2 Best Induction Cooktop Reviews
- 2.1 Secura 8100MC 1800W – Best Induction Cooktop to Buy
- 2.2 Features
- 2.3 Design: Look and Feel
- 2.4 Controls
- 2.5 Sensors
- 2.6 Ventilation
- 2.7 Safety
- 2.8 Bottom Line
- 2.9 NuWave Precision – Best Portable Induction Cooktop
- 2.10 Design
- 2.11 Cool to Touch
- 2.12 Versatile
- 2.13 Control Panel
- 2.14 No Flame or Fire
- 2.15 Lightweight and Portable
- 2.16 Energy Conversion
- 2.17 Ventilation
- 2.18 Environmental Impact
- 2.19 Commitment from NuWave
- 2.20 Bottom Line
- 2.21 Secura 9100MC 1800W – Best Rated Induction Cooktop
- 2.22 Design
- 2.23 Energy Efficiency
- 2.24 For Whom It Is
- 2.25 Overall Satisfaction
- 2.26 Bottom Line
- 2.27 GE Cafe CHP9536SJSS – Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktop
- 2.28 Sync Burners
- 2.29 Glide Touch Controls
- 2.30 Multi-Element Timer
- 2.31 Control Lock Feature
- 2.32 Bottom Line
- 2.33 Waring Pro ICT200 – Best Cheap Induction Cooktop
- 2.34 Control System
- 2.35 Temperature Setting
- 2.36 Timer
- 2.37 Surface
- 2.38 Heating Element
- 2.39 Power System
- 2.40 Ventilation
- 2.41 Safety Features
- 2.42 Dimensions
- 2.43 Price and Warranty
- 2.44 Bottom Line
- 3 Best Induction Cooktop Buying Guide
- 4 Factors to Consider While Buying the Best Induction Cooktop
Top 5 Best Induction Cooktop
- Secura 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop
- Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
- GE Cafe CHP9536SJSS 36-inch Induction Cooktop
- Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop
Best Induction Cooktop Reviews
Induction cooktops have been immensely popular these days and for very good reasons. If you are passionate about cooking, you will be able to get wonderful results with the induction technology. If you are considering buying one, it might be a little taxing to choose the right one for you. So we have prepared a buying guide and some best induction cooktop reviews for you which include a lot of information about induction hobs alongside buying tips.
Secura 8100MC 1800W – Best Induction Cooktop to Buy
I have researched the first portable cooktop, which is the Duxtop 1800 Watts Model 8100MC which is produced by Secura. Let us see if this model is the right one.
- Shipping weight: 6.5 pounds
- Dimensions of the product: 13 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches
- Digital control panel
- Built-in count-down digital timer
- Electricity usage: 120 volts, 15 amps
- Easy handling and storage, lightweight
Induction Cooktop is a new invention in the modern cooking arena. Secura 8100MC is one of the best among them. Now let’s see some important features benefits of this particular cooktop.
Design: Look and Feel
As we can see in the image above, the Duxtop 8100MC model has a clean surface, black color, and an excellent design. There is a plastic control panel flash with the burner in this model. There is also a golden border around the control panel.
But the plastic control panel can be a problem when using bigger pans. Then it will get hot and if contact is made with the control panel, it can melt. So you have to be careful while placing the pan. For my final decision, I will think about this disadvantage.
The reeded legs give it an old air but it makes the device very stable. The 8100 MC surface has all straight sides. The device cannot be overturned by mistake.
The golden colored control panel provides the countertop increased life. Around all the controls, there is a big rectangle. A rectangle or square with round corners surrounds every control. The design of the product makes it very pleasing to the eyes. We will find a Cool Air Inlet at the left front, bottom. And a Warm Air Out is also there on the back bottom.
It is very easy to use the 8100MC induction cooktop. The learning time of the user is very short because it has only a few controls. It has a control panel which has digital contacts and they are well positioned and very intuitive. Let’s see how every control is positioned and how easy it is to use.
The 8100MC model has the following sensors:
Auto Pan Detection: It lets users know whether a pan is there or not. If a pan is lifted, a beep sound occurs and the cooktop turns off.
Induction Type Sensor: It will inform you whether your pan is magnetic or not. If it is not magnetic, it will show an E0 error code.
High-Temperature Sensor: This will warn users that the cooktop is very heated, which means that the fan is not properly working. An E1 error code will be shown on the LED Readout Display.
Service Temperature Sensor: This will inform users that the surface is over 460 F and they will see an E2 error. This sensor is activated usually in the power mode and warns users that the device could be damaged.
Voltage Sensor: This will inform users if the input power is too high or low. Then an E3 error will be shown. After 1 minute, the sensor will shut down the cooker.
At the front left, there is a cool air inlet and a fan which ensures proper inflow of air for ventilation. And there is a warm air outlet at the back bottom which passes out the warm air.
The cooling fan makes a little noise but it is not a disturbing element. The fan will stop working when the cooktop is cooled down. A 4 inches space around the cooktop is required for ventilation. It is not a good job to drop into a countertop as the cooktop requires to stay in line with regulations, and the ventilation also may be a problem.
The 8100 MC model of cooktop has the minimum standard of safety. There is an interesting safety option which is the auto detection of pans. If no pans are detected, the cooktop will shut down in one minute which will help to avoid many accidents.
- Clean surface with excellent design.
- Stability along with all straight sides.
- Anyone can learn the controls within a short period of time.
- 5 types of sensors available for determining errors.
- A fan is available to keep cool the induction cooktop.
- Automatic shut down available to avoid accidents if no cookware available.
- Temperature can rise up to 460 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity which is standard in all homes.
- The Power level is from 200 to 1800-Watts.
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Can use only induction compatible cookwares like stainless steel with a magnetic bottom or cast iron.
- Control panel can melt with the contact of the hot bigger pan.
- The cooling fan makes a little noise but not too loud.
When you will buy the cooktop, you will only get the cooktop and the user manual. If the user has no induction cookware, he/she has to buy one. Otherwise, the user will not be able to cook and will see E0 error code while trying to use it with a non-induction cookware.
While shopping induction cookware, take a magnet to check whether it sticks to the bottom of the cookware. If the magnet sticks firmly, then it is compatible to the cooktop. Because of the above important and cool features we have recommended it as the best induction cooktop.
NuWave Precision – Best Portable Induction Cooktop
NuWave precision Induction Cooktop makes a lot of sense to heat up just the pot or pan you’re using. It is user-friendly and very easy to use. Takes a very small place so people who have a small kitchen it will be really helpful for them.
It is comprised of a series of induction coils. So magnetic fields are generating which produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans. From this way, heat is generated on the cookware, not on the Cooktop surface. So there is no chance of producing extra heat.
With the help of precise temperature control and advanced safety features, it will make your cooking so easy.
It is the only portable burner that can reach the controlled temperature of 575 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where Gourmia -GIC 100 and Duxtop 1800-watt portable have the ability to control 460 degrees Fahrenheit. It can boil water within 90 seconds and you can save 70% energy. +++++
Product Dimensions: 16 x 14.3 x 7.7 inches
Item Weight: 9.6 pounds
NuWave Precision is much more energy efficient than traditional gas or electric ranges. Here cooking vessel is made of ferromagnetic metal such as cast iron or stainless steel. This process is quite efficient, which puts less waste heat into the kitchen.
Now let’s see how we can get the best out of NuWave Precision.
The NuWave burner is black. It appears to be smaller than any other portable induction Cooktop. It has an awesome eye-catching design.
Cool to Touch
Induction technology warms the pan, but the PIC2 (control panel) still remains cool. So you don’t have to worry about its heat. So you can enjoy safe and sound cooking with NuWave.
You can boil, simmer, slow cook, barbecue, deep fry and many other things by using this portable Cooktop. Enjoy cooking with NuWave and make your favorite dish.
Here you will get LCD display with 6 different temperature settings. So you can change the temperature as you wish for the various type of cooking. It will definitely improve your normal cooking life.
No Flame or Fire
You don’t have to suffer from any other flames or fire. Induction Cooktop will gift you a comfortable and easy cooking.
Lightweight and Portable
It weighs only 5.4 pounds, so you can take the NuWave precision induction Cooktop anywhere you go. In the mountain hiking or go for a long drive to pass some lovely time with your family NuWave will help you to enjoy safe and sound cooking. Also, you can easily move it from kitchen to your dining table. It takes a relatively small space, so it will not disturb you when you place it on your dining table.
The NuWave precision induction Cooktop converses up to 90% of the wasted energy in the comparison of traditional gas or electric stovetops.
Gas and electric Cooktop make your kitchen hot. Because when it releases its energy, it directly heats your cooking zone as well as your kitchen arena. This makes you a little awkward because the whole cooking zone becomes hot.
To avoid this problem using an induction Cooktop is definitely a great choice. NuWave uses grid electricity that may surpass gas efficiencies when waste heat and air comfort are quantified.
Induction Cooktop is definitely eco-friendly. Local electricity emits less than 435 grams of carbon dioxide per kWh. The greenhouse effect of an Induction Cooktop is much lower than a gas cooker.
It doesn’t produce any toxin which certainly makes a positive impact on our environment. Thus induction cooking will definitely help you make eco-friendly cooking.
Commitment from NuWave
NuWave promises you an easy cooking. You will be able to set a certain temperature for this device and you don’t have to worry about your cooking.
- For any cooking temperature control is really important. NuWave induction Cooktop has done a great job for you. You can choose from (100-575) Fahrenheit and move up to 10-degree implements. You can pre-program up to 6 different settings as your own that definitely help you to make your favorite dish a breeze.
- Opted for a circular design. It takes a very small place so you can easily place it on your dining table.
- With LCD displays NuWave has a push button. This is located conveniently at the front.
- While the circular design does offer you a space advantage there’s also the downside that it might not fit all your cookware.
- NuWave precision induction cooktop may have been taken safety a little too far, with its alarming system. This is a good thing but when you are that kind of cook, who likes to show off flipping skills at the breakfast table. Then you may have to manually switch the heat back on each time.
You will find induction cooking as the most eco-friendly way to prepare mills because this method releases no toxins into the environment. Induction cooking emits no flame so you get less residual heat in your kitchen.
NuWave doesn’t heat the control panel so when you are cooking, you don’t have to worry about touching the control panel to set your desired temperature. Because it remains normal during the cooking time.
By reading this induction cooktop review, I think you will agree with me that it is definitely a smart idea to take NuWave induction Cooktop for your daily cooking.
Secura 9100MC 1800W – Best Rated Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops are the most popular technologies in commercial and household kitchens. It is the latest innovation in the cooking world. The hard days of cooking have now come to an end. The devices make cooking easier than gas and electric cooktops.
Cooking with this new innovation is a great way to save money, energy and time. So a lot of people prefer these devices over traditional gas and electric stoves.
If you are looking for a compact, small and lightweight portable induction cooking device, the new Duxtop 9100MC single burner cooktop could be the best buy for your kitchen. This model is one of the most desired ones. Want to know why? Read this review to find out.
- There are 15 temperature levels, from 140-450F.
- 15 power settings, starting from 200-1800 Watts
- The heating area is eight inches in diameter
- The timer can be set up to 170 minutes, also ideal for slow cooking dishes.
- Any type of cookware can be used, aluminum, steel, enameled iron and even magnetic ones.
- There is a diagnostic error message system, if something goes wrong, you will be warned.
- A six feet cord is attached to it, so it can be used anywhere.
- A warning is given when the voltage is too high or low.
- Auto detection of cookware
The front panel is designed like other angled cooktops. A digital panel is also there which includes all the necessary controls for cooking. A digital timer exists which is used to set the time of cooking. The flat surface of the cooktop has a pattern which indicates where a cookware should be placed. The control panel includes a timer, temperature, and power.
There are two other buttons. Besides the power button which allows increasing/decreasing modes. The LED display lies at the right which makes monitoring easier.
At the front end of the base, a cool air inlet is there. The hot air outlet lies on the rear end. A fan lies between the two air in and outlet. It is also very easy to clean, just wipe it with a damp cloth.
This model of induction cooktop can detect the size of the cookware placed on it. Only the area right under the pan heats up, it prevents the wastage of energy.
The surrounding area is not heated, so less energy is required to reach the specified temperature. The device starts action only when a pan is detected. These make the cooktop highly energy efficient and the chances of burning are low.
For Whom It Is
The Duxtop 9100MC can be used in a very limited space. So it is ideal for studio apartments, small kitchens, camping etc. It is also suitable for people who travel a lot, but still, wish to prepare their own food.
- The cooktop is very easy for handling as it is very compact and lightweight.
- There are 15 power settings, starting from 200 – 1800 Watts. So meals can be cooked in low power too when required. This allows a great saving of energy.
- Once the timer is set, the cooking will take place automatically. No monitoring is required. So other work could be attended while cooking.
- There are various levels of temperature, starting from 140 degrees F to a maximum of 450 degrees F. so it is suitable for making almost every kind of meals.
- Users are warned when the voltage is too high or too low. It helps to be careful and take steps for the well being of the cooktop.
- It can automatically detect compatible cookware. If a wrong pan is placed, a beep sound will be heard. If something goes wrong with the device, it will alarm users.
- The six feet cable attached to it. This enables users to plug it into a socket and move the device anywhere. For instance, it could be transferred all over the house.
- The Duxtop 9100 MC is worth the money. It is very nice and compact and is packed up with features. The high safety features are a huge advantage, which cannot be ignored.
- Any type of cookware can be used, aluminum, steel, enameled iron and even magnetic ones.
- Some customers complained that there are no levels for deep frying, but all other meals can be made.
- It is also not very suitable for heating at a low temperature but it is very fast & simple in specified temperature.
- Some complaints have been received that the alarming sound is very high pitched and is bothering to the ears.
As the device has various power levels which can meet most of the cooking needs, most customers are pleased with their purchase. They are also happy with the temperature controls as it can be adjusted to cooking requirements.
One customer said that he is very pleased with the touch controls as they are clear and easy to use. Users are warned about errors and if voltage fluctuations are creating a problem for the device.
This allows users to take precautionary steps to protect it. Customers are also very pleased because they can attend other work as the timer allows the cooktop to auto shut-down when cooking is completed.
The six feet cable benefits users, they can move around the device. The lightweight and compact design pleased all, as it makes easy to fit even in a congested kitchen.
The features and benefits of the Duxtop 9100MC make itself an ideal choice for every household. According to my opinion, this model is worth your money.
With its auto shut down the system and easy controls, you don’t need to worry about your food. Moreover, the sensors inside it save a lot of time and money.
So, in my point of view, it could be the best addition to your kitchen as your cooking assistant.
GE Cafe CHP9536SJSS – Best 36 Inch Induction Cooktop
The 36 inch GE Café Series is very popular among the consumers. One of the models in this series is the GE Cafe™ Series 36″ Induction Cooktop-Flagstone Gray-CHP9536SJSS. This gray induction cooktop has five elements which help you to experience rapid cooking and precise heating.
It also has a cool-to-touch surface which is also very easy to clean up. This device also has sync burners which control the two 7 inch burners simultaneously. This leads to even heating of large cooking vessels. There are many more exciting features and benefits of this wonderful model. Want to know more about this device?
- Five cooking areas
- Glide touch controls
- Melt setting
- Sync burners
- Multi-element timer which allows managing up to 5 pans at a time with individual timers.
- Stainless steel clad aluminum griddle
- 11 inch, 3700-watt burner which is very powerful.
Sometimes we have to cook heavy meals for some occasions. So we have to prepare them in a large vessel. Most induction stoves don’t support huge pans. So, many of us are fed up with induction burners.
There is a sync burner on this device to help you out. This enables you to heat large pans too on your stovetop. So now you can prepare heavy meals in huge pots which will make it easier and less time consuming too.
Glide Touch Controls
We have to touch frequently to achieve the desired temperature and settings in most induction stoves. This is quite irritating and time-consuming too.
Now it’s time to forget this experience as the GE Cafe™ Series 36″ Induction Cooktop-Flagstone Gray-CHP9536SJSS offers glide touch controls. This aids to more precise controlling of heat instantly. You can easily do it with one swipe. This new glide technology will give you a wonderful experience for sure.
There are usually five burners in most of the 36” induction hobs. This one is no different. This device has the largest burner in the middle of the cooktop. It is surrounded by four more burners in both sides. This leads to a V shape on both sides.
This makes it even easier for you to use this device. There is a multi-element timer too. This allows you to manage up to five pots at a time. Each zone has individual timers. Now you can cook five different dishes at a time which will save a lot of your time and efforts!
Control Lock Feature
Sometimes we often get irritated with the cooktops which are very responsive to touch. A single touch can accidentally change the settings or turn the entire device off. This model features a control lock safety.
You can lock the controls while cooking so that accidental touches could not change or turn the device off. This is an underrated feature but still very important for cooks. To turn on the lock you just need to touch the control lock pad for three seconds. To switch it off, again press it for 3 seconds.
- 5 cooking zones
- Control locking
- Multi-element timer
- Sync burners
- Easy cleanup
- Warranty: 1 year for entire product and 5 years on the glass surface.
- Makes a little noise if operated on high power.
- User manual a little confusing.
Overall, this model is very magnificent and an efficient one. It has many many attractive features which ensure its place in the top three list of 36” induction stoves. If you want to cook faster with less effort and want a lot of benefits, this model may be your perfect choice.
Waring Pro ICT200 – Best Cheap Induction Cooktop
Nowadays innovation is everywhere. It is great to see how technologies make our own life so much easier. Among them, induction cooking is one of the best innovations, which makes our cooking easier, safer, healthier and quicker. Induction is a great way to cook to not only save the gas but also keep you free from the risk of burning.
Moreover, you are also free from the flame in the kitchen. We know that the induction cooktops work by directly heating on the cookware. So, it is actually a great way to save your energy. Nowadays most of the people prefer the induction cooktops for their kitchens. Especially these cooktops are great for the small families.
Today’s article is about an affordable, energy efficient & a single element induction cooktop. This Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop is designed for both home and commercial use.
While reviewing this induction cooktop we are about to discuss its technical specifications, designs, price and warranty, pros and cons etc. So here it goes-
- One-touch controls: on/off button
- 8 heat settings with 150-minute timer
- High-rigidity glass surface
- Power range between 300W to 1600W
- Cooling fan for ventilation
- Equipped with safety sensors
- 5.8 pounds product weight with cool dimensions
This induction cooktop has a digital controlling system. Because of the leveled controls and touch control panel, it is super easier to use. It comes with an on/off button. This on/off button has to be pressed once to start or stop this cooktop.
To make your cooking easier and faster, this waring pro-ICT200 comes with eight heat levels that you can use while cooking. You can easily control the temperature settings by following some simple steps.
Just after turning the cooktop on, simply press the up and down button to get your desired temperature. There is also a tiny LED display, where you can see the current temperature.
This amazing cooktop has a built in timer system. It can be programmed for maximum 150 minutes. You can also control this timer by pressing the up and down button repeatedly until you get your preferred timing.
There is a high rigidity glass surface which covers the magnetic system of this cooktop. It is a simple single element induction cooktop. So, the cleaning of this cooktop is also easy. But you have to strictly follow some rules before cleaning it. Remember, never clean the surface when it is still hot.
The temperature of this element can be set from level one to level eight by pressing the up and down button near to the LED display. The heating level shows up on the attached LED display of it. As this cooktop has only one element, so it is super easy to use.
Though it is a simple cooktop with only one element, it is still powerful. It consumes maximum 1600 watt of electricity. The full power range of it lies between 300W to 1600W.
That means you can easily use it for any kind of cooking purpose. You have to connect this product to a 120V plug. As this product does not consume high electricity, so you can get relief from your high electricity bills.
This Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop comes with a great ventilation system. It helps to keep this product cool while cooking. It uses a cooling fan to do this action. This fan is located under the magnetic system.
This Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop has a built in sensor. This sensor automatically shuts off this product when it was not used for 30 seconds. It is also shut down this cooktop if the cookware is not detected.
In addition, this element automatically set itself to the lowest temperature when the cooktop is switched on. Moreover, when the temperature has exceeded the normal limit, the sensors also prevent burning the empty spots by shutting down the cooktop. Another great feature of this induction cooktop is, it is totally pollution free.
Most of the users prefer this product not only for the elegant design and ease of use but also for its slim size. The full dimension of this product is listed below:
|Dimension||Waring Pro ICT200|
|Cooktop Size||12 inch|
|Cut-Out Front to Back Width (in.)||14.25 inch|
|Cut-Out Height (in.)||2.5 inch|
|Cut-Out Left to Right Length (in.)||11.5 inch|
Price and Warranty
The price of this product is relatively low comparing to the other induction cooktops available on the market.
This product has five-year motor warranty coverage and one-year full warranty coverage.
- It consumes about 70% less energy than a conventional gas stove.
- Complete temperature control capability.
- Easy to clean up.
- The most affordable price comparing to the similar cooktops available on the market.
- Five-year warranty which ensures the quality of this product.
- Automatic shutdown system available that saves the gas and electricity bills of yours.
- Further, the fast cooking system of this cooktop saves your time significantly.
- Its level one temperature is approximately 125 degrees that disappointed some buyers.
- It remains hot for some moments after using.
If you are looking for a portable induction cooktop for your personal use, this product is the best choice. Moreover, if you do not have any cooking experience, u can also use it without facing any difficulty.
With the elements of this induction cooktop, you can easily increase the safety of your kitchen, avoid messing with oils and reduce cooking time. This cooktop will definitely add a pleasing look to your kitchen. Happy cooking!
Best Induction Cooktop Buying Guide
What is an Induction Cooktop and How It Works?
Have you ever seen a commercial which claims that a cooktop can boil water in 90 seconds? If yes, you saw an induction stove. These burners are an appliance which is completely unique from gas and electric stoves.
They can cook food quickly, easy to clean and are even cool to touch during cooking! This technology helps you to experience faster cooking, energy efficiency and more precise control of temperature.
Induction cooktops use a completely different process to generate heat when compared with gas and electric stoves. Traditional ones first heat up the cooking area and then transfer the heat to the pot.
So a lot of energy is wasted. But induction hobs create an electromagnetic field between the cooking vessel and zone. These use a magnetic reaction to create warmth.
When an induction cookware is placed on the burner, a current is activated in the pan. This means that the warmth is generated in the pot itself. This makes the device energy efficient too.
Advantages of Induction Cooktops
- These cooktops are incredibly fast which make these devices more efficient than gas or electric stoves.
- They have precise temperature control which helps you to prepare all kinds of dishes.
- It helps to keep your kitchen cool as they don’t heat up.
- If there is no pan on the cooking zone, there is no heat. So there are no chances of accidents.
- The surface is flat and smooth which makes it easier to clean up.
- These stoves shut down automatically, so there are no chances of burning food.
Disadvantages of Induction Cooktops
- Only magnetic cookware can be used. So you may have to purchase new magnetic and flat based cookware.
- You also have to be careful while moving pans on the cooking zone as rough shaking can cause scratch marks.
- Induction burners are a bit expensive compared to gas and electric stoves.
Factors to Consider While Buying the Best Induction Cooktop
The Number of Cooking Areas
Usually, induction cooktops have one to six cooking zones. The portable ones offer single and double burners. A 60 cm wide device will have four heating areas which are enough for preparing basic meals.
If you prefer more cooking zones, you may choose the wider cooktops. The larger device you choose, the easier it is to cook heavy dishes. Though the sizes and designs of the induction stoves are changing rapidly, the size starts with 30cms up to 90cm. But the most common size is 60cms which offer you four cooking zones.
The safety shutdown is one of the most important features which you should look for in an induction stove. This feature will turn off the device automatically if something goes wrong, like as: if the pan gets overheated.
Sometimes we forget to shut down the cooktop after cooking. This feature will turn off the stove after a fixed time after cooking. Some burners can also detect if a pan boils dry. So you should obviously look for the safety feature while buying your induction cooktop.
Most models of the induction stoves offer touch controls instead of buttons. These allow you to change the timer, temperature only by touching the glass surface with your finger. This touch control feature gives you a smoothly surfaced cooktop which makes cleaning easier.
Most of us forget to turn off our stoves as we attend other work in the kitchen too. And the result is a burnt pan on the cooking area! Sometimes some dishes are cooked before the assumed time.
In these cases, there is a risk that the pot over the cooktop will get burned. So you should choose a stove which has a sensor to detect overheated pans. This technology can adjust the burner’s power which helps to avoid any damage to the cookware due to over-heating.
Pan Detection Sensor
This feature helps to stop the heating process of the cooktop when no pan is detected. It indicates when the pot is removed and the warming stops.
But the indicator disappears when a cooking vessel is replaced on the stove. This feature also makes a beep sound when the pot is not compatible and shuts down automatically.
This system helps to distribute the power efficiently through the cooking zones. It allows you to cook more food in less time.
Usually, this feature allows the maximum level of power for one cooking zone and automatically decreases the temperature for the other burner. But you can get the maximum heating level for both pans if you place them in the opposite cooking areas.
Never forget to check whether your induction stove has a lock feature for its control panel. It is a very important benefit if you have playful kids at your home.
Though these burners have very low levels of danger compared to gas and electric burners, this technology will prevent the kids to play with the device.
The digital display helps you to see the reading clearly while controlling the heat/temperature for cooking. It ensures that you have set the exact temperature for your dish. So you must look for a LED display while buying your induction stove.
Timer for Auto Heat-Up
This will allow you to control the temperature setting of the induction burner. Like as, you can increase the temperature level when needed and reduce at times too. This will help you to focus on your cooking during the specific time.
Induction cooktops offer you a lot of benefits to make your cooking easy and precise. Usually, each induction cooktop reviews offers you more or less the same features.
But some brands have advanced level benefits which make the stove more user-friendly & safe too. If you make a little research on these features, it is not so hard to find your perfect and best induction cooktop. So, now go choose the right burner for you!
You May Like to Read: