Are you little bit crazy for Culinary Arts? Are you anxious about the gas and electricity bills? Don’t worry, I am not going to suggest you to buy an oven or increase the space of your kitchen.
All of the problems of yours can be solved just by a smart decision of you. Look at this amazing Max Burton 6200 Deluxe Cooktop and get rid of all of the stress of cooking.
If you are still doubtful about this product, you may want to have a look through this overview for Max Burton 6200 Deluxe Induction Cooktop before making your precious decision.
Max Burton 6200 Deluxe Cooktop Features
This cooktop has the most fashionable and simple outlook with an elegant stainless steel cookware. It can be used as a deluxe décor for your kitchen as well as a kitchen aid.
Take a peek below to know about the features about this amazing cooktop:
- It has ten temperature settings within the range from 140F to 450F. It is the largest range I have come across ever.
The user also can opt the power mode for the heat setting. This setting is measured in the Watt. This ten level power mode is ranges from 200 watt to 1800 watt. Users can alter the power level by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
- It has circuit overload protection.
- It has an automatic shutdown That means there are no possibility to get the ruined pans and burnt foods.
- It has ten buttons with a small digital LED display to adjust the temperatures.
- It is a single burner.
- As it is a portable cooktop, so it is not mandatory to keep it on the kitchen. If you have a power outlet, you can use it anywhere of your house.
- You can use a minimum 4 inches diameter and a maximum 13 inches diameter for your pots and pans.
- The glass top of this product can handle up to 50 lbs (22. 68 kg).
- As it has a built-in sensor that will automatically turn the burner off when your cookware gets too much hot. Therefore, you can easily avoid any kind of accident due to overheating by using this cooktop.
- It has also a built-in ventilation system placed at front left and back right. The Warm Air Exhaust Fan is on the backside of this cooktop and it is used to send the hot air out. The another is the Cool Air Inlet and Fan which is located in the front side of this. This fan is used to get the cool air into the system to remain this cooktop cool.
- Another smart feature of this cooktop is, its built-in in-line fuse protection.
- It consumes only 15 amperes and 1250 volts of electricity.
- The heat induction will work only with the magnetic metals.
- Two quarts of water in a saucepan came to a simmer in less than five minutes, and a rolling boil in about seven.
- This cooktop is small and easy to carry. The full dimension of this cooktop is listed below-
|Dimensions||Max Burton 6200|
|Height||2.8 inches (7.8 cm)|
|Width||12.5 inches (31.75 cm)|
|Length||13.3 inches (33.78 cm)|
|Weight||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|Cord length||5 ft (152 cm)|
|Glass Cooktop Dimensions||9.75 x 11.5 inches (24.75 x 29.21 cms)|
This product has been listed by the ETL under the UL 196 standard. This induction cooktop contains almost 4 smart sensors. They show the errors by using some code numbers. All of these codes are appears on the LED display. This codes are listed below-
- Pan Detection Sensor shows the code number “E0”
- Internal Overheat Detection Sensor shows the code number “E01”
- Ceramic Glass Overheating Sensor shows the code number “E02”
- Incorrect Voltage Sensor shows the code number “E03”
Why you should buy this:
The Max Burton 6200 is fantastic value for money. Let’s find out some special reason for which you should buy it-
- The Max Burton 6200 comes with a lot of safety features. That means, if you are an inexperienced chef, you can easily handle it. It is so safe that, you can use it to introduce the pleasure of cooking to the children.
- Time is the most valuable things to everyone. If you are struggling to manage your time schedule, this 1800w induction cooktop is the best solution for you. It has a built-in three hour timer function, so you can handle the slow cooking dishes easily. During this time, you can walk away and come back when everything is ready.
- As it consumes less power and heats up the food first, so it can save your time and money both.
- Moreover, because of the automatic sensor, there are almost no chances to get the burn foods. Therefore, it ensures the great taste of your food.
- Easily portable
- Smooth top
- Easy to clean
- Fast heating system
- Burner is powerful
- Heat is almost instant
- Solid stainless steel cladding
- Consume less energy
- Precise control
- Ten level of controlling system for the power and temperature settings
- Ideal for use in the inside and outside of your house
- Can detects non-suitable cookware
- Has sensitive temperature adjustments
- The fans of this cooktop generate a little amount of noise.
- Only compatible cookware can be used
- Its weight is 8.1 pound, which is little heavier to carry.
- Surface remains hot for sometime after cooking.
Because of the general size of the Max Burton 6200, it does not suggest you utilize anything bigger than 10″ in size. Setting the timer with the power or temperature function is confusing.
From my point of view, this model is worth the money. With its stylish stainless steel design and easy controlling system, you do not have anything to worry about your food. Moreover, the built-in sensor saves the time and money of yours. So according to my opinion, it will be the best product as your cooking assistant.